JK Scott

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Anybody else think he may well end up being considered the best punter in UA history? I`m struggling to remember one better and I`ve been watching UA football since 1958.

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Anybody else think he may well end up being considered the best punter in UA history? I`m struggling to remember one better and I`ve been watching UA football since 1958.
He's right up there. Chris Mohr is one I haven't seen mentioned yet. Had a great pro career as well.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
I place Scott and FSU's FG K Aguayo on similar levels when it comes to consistent ST dominance. We are so fortunate to have him when we need the field flipped.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Greg Gantt played a couple of years for the NY Jets in the mid 70s.

Led the SEC in punting three consecutive years, but is better known for one particularly rough Saturday In December of '92.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Greg Gantt played a couple of years for the NY Jets in the mid 70s.

Led the SEC in punting three consecutive years, but is better known for one particularly rough Saturday In December of '92.
Greg Gantt was the best we ever had. Scott is good, very good , when he leads the sec for three years straight he'll be in Gantts league.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.