Ok- Predictions on Playoff Rankings as of Tuesday, Nov 18th.....

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Personally, I'd go:
1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. Mississippi State
4. Florida State

That won't happen, though. I'll predict:
1. Oregon
2. Florida State
3. Alabama
4. Ohio State

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
So how much of the committee is going to be them trying to get Bama and FSU seeded 1v4 or 2v3 due to geographic location? I think that will play into the final rankings. If Bama and FSU make the final 4, you better bet they are going to try and seed it so we both play in the Sugar Bowl in the first round.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
1. Bama
2. Oregon
3. FSU
4. Miss. State

If they keep TCU at 4 after that debacle against Kansas and drop State to five, then we'll know for sure that their agenda is truly to have one team from each conference.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Massey's Composite: http://www.masseyratings.com/cf/compare.htm

Notice...
Alabama's lowest ranking in all of the 108 rankings is #6. The only teams that have AVERAGES better than that are Oregon and Ole Miss. We're ranked #1 in 66 of the 108 rankings.

In Sagarin's rankings, we have 7 wins against top 30 teams. Only Auburn and LSU have even played 7 top 30 teams. The SEC has the highest rated one-loss team, two-loss team, three-loss team, four-loss team, five-loss team, and six-loss team.

At this point in the season, it would be tough to find really good evidence that another team should be ranked #1.

FSU has zero wins against top 25 teams. Well, Clemson is #25 in Sagarin's composite rankings. It doesn't matter, though. Oregon, FSU, and Bama are the top 3 in some order. They're all in if they win. But for my own sanity, I really really hope FSU is not #1 or #2.

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
1.) Alabama
2.) Quacks
3.) Criminoles
4.) Baylor
5.) Miss State
6.) TCU
7.) Arizona State
8.) Ohio State
9.) Ole Miss
10.) Georgia

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.