Mizzou or GA in the SECCG

single wing1

Suspended
Oct 11, 2005
I think mizzou will win the SEC East. They will offer some better competition than Georgia in Atlanta.

Hope Bill Battle will give a big bonus to Lane to keep the NFL off his mind.

RTR!!!

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Re: Mizzou

I think mizzou will win the SEC East. They will offer some better competition than Georgia in Atlanta.

Hope Bill Battle will give a big bonus to Lane to keep the NFL off his mind.

RTR!!!
Gotta disagree with that, UGA would give us a much tougher game. Here's pulling for Mizzou..:cheers2:

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.

I wonder just how bad Aubarn really is. The NASCAR offensive blew another engine today. They really looked bad, or did GA make them look that bad. I think GA was playing over their head with gurley back. They still have GA Tech in Atlanta.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

I wonder just how bad Aubarn really is. The NASCAR offensive blew another engine today. They really looked bad, or did GA make them look that bad. I think GA was playing over their head with gurley back. They still have GA Tech in Atlanta.
Jeremy Pruitt. He really seems to have Malzhan's offense figured out.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art

I'm hoping Alabama plays Missouri (and that they get the chance in the first place). Georgia seems like a game that would be more likely to beat Alabama up, if not trip them up entirely.

Missouri really doesn't seem to be that good. Their one impressive showing was against Florida, when Florida was a big mess, and other than that, they lost to Indiana and squeaked by their other SEC foes. I doubt they beat Tennessee and Arkansas really, may be one but both doesn't seem likely, but I hope they do because I'd much rather play the team Georgia beat 34-0 than Georgia.

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL

I agree with a matchup with Mizzou being easier for our team. Facing UGA with a healthy Chub and Gurley would be LSU part two as far as the physicality and wear on our team. We still have lots of business to finish first, but I just hope we have a shot at another SEC title!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.