Question: Anybody hear or see recruits reaction to game, atmosphere?

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
What an incredible atmosphere for recruiting! I don't see how anyone would not commit on the spot after that game. Just sayin. :)

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
I love the response of Adonis Thomas. I hope he rolls with us in February.
Really just have to wait and see what shapes up with the Florida HC hire. Generally things look good with both Thomas and Jefferson, but it's a very long way to go.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
I'm suprised to see this board isn't active on recuiting lately.
Tried to chime in as necessary, but honestly just not a lot going on of note. Lot of unofficial visits taking place, but for the most part the guys who are still left on the board are just playing the field and still months away from a decision.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
BET, I didnt want to start a new thread. But how is this kid not on anyone's radar? He has came out of nowhere and leads the state in rushing this year with over 2000 yds in 12 games not including receiving and KO yards against 4A competition which is not elite but nothing to overlook either. I dont know how fast he is or his grade situation but he appears to have good size at 6-1, 195. Not necessarily us, but I would think there would be several SEC schools that should be giving this kid a look over.

Kyle Nalls, Fayette County HS

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
BET, I didnt want to start a new thread. But how is this kid not on anyone's radar? He has came out of nowhere and leads the state in rushing this year with over 2000 yds in 12 games not including receiving and KO yards against 4A competition which is not elite but nothing to overlook either. I dont know how fast he is or his grade situation but he appears to have good size at 6-1, 195. Not necessarily us, but I would think there would be several SEC schools that should be giving this kid a look over.

Kyle Nalls, Fayette County HS
Kind of been thinking the same myself. Can't say I've seen a lot of his film, but just from what little I've seen it might simply be a concern over lack of burst and top-end speed.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Kind of been thinking the same myself. Can't say I've seen a lot of his film, but just from what little I've seen it might simply be a concern over lack of burst and top-end speed.
I watched him play in person. He's one of the better athletes Ive seen in a while regardless of level. The 2,000 yards rushing was all him. He had no offensive line. He's good on defense too.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Tried to chime in as necessary, but honestly just not a lot going on of note. Lot of unofficial visits taking place, but for the most part the guys who are still left on the board are just playing the field and still months away from a decision.

Plus these kids are still finishing up their football seasons. This time of the year is generally pretty quiet around here.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.