The AP Top 25 Poll

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

bamakeeb

3rd Team
May 2, 2011
Re: The AP Top 25 Poll-ap

Eh... Just win baby. Win out and we're in. Lose and we're out. I don't care who we play in the playoffs. Spread teams, no problem. Power teams, no problem. Bring on the barn, there will be blood.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Re: The AP Top 25 Poll-ap

I'm happy with the top-4 spot this week. Did anyone else notice that the #1 ranked team in this poll has not yet played another team in the top 25? Just interesting.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Rest assured...at some point, if we and msu win out, they'll have to shuffle the rankings. NO WAY they risk having an all-SEC Championship Game. 2011 is why we have the playoff in the first place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
Rest assured...at some point, if we and msu win out, they'll have to shuffle the rankings. NO WAY they risk having an all-SEC Championship Game. 2011 is why we have the playoff in the first place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely. If two SEC teams get in, they will face each other in the semi-finals to make sure only one gets to the final.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Definitely. If two SEC teams get in, they will face each other in the semi-finals to make sure only one gets to the final.
Clearly the Committee's agenda is to NEVER have two SEC teams in the final four as they have been moving up Ohio State when they have only beaten one good team (Mich State) and the rest would be in the cellar in the SEC. There is absolutely no way they will allow 2 SEC teams in the final 4.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.