JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
MSU wrap-up: Tide coming together at the right time
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
November 16th, 2014 07:52 PM

. By Jess Nicholas TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief Nov. 16, 2014 Given that top-ranked Mississippi State was an underdog in Saturday’s game, it would be incorrect to call this Alabama win an upset. It would, however, be appropriate for college football’s new Playoff Committee to finally acknowledge what the oddsmakers were trying to tell them beforehand: Alabama […]

Read More Here

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Great write up! I agree that this could potentially be his best coaching effort yet. He said himself that he really enjoys this team. They seem to have all bought into his process and it is making them successful.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
The domination of the first half and the fourth-quarter drive to secure the game point to a team that believes in its own strength ...

Our man Jess can write a bit.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Jess, your analysis was great as always. What this team has done so far is remarkable given the lack of collegiate-level experience at several key positions. We are in the driver's seat in the most dominant conference. I am thankful to be from Alabama and a fan of the Crimson Tide.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
a great paragraph for all of the worriers :)

Alabama’s road to a berth in the final four isn’t cleared, but Mississippi State was the biggest domino standing among the teams Alabama has left. Auburn flat-out quit against Georgia, and the Tigers would have to fix some internal problems in order to give Alabama much of a game at this point. Presuming Alabama beats Auburn, the Crimson Tide will get either Missouri or Georgia in the SEC Championship Game, and while both teams have their dangerous aspects, neither is anywhere near as complete as Alabama is, as a team.

bamanix

1st Team
Mar 24, 2010
thanks jess, I believe the improvement of the secondary is because the def line is dominating offenses like years ago. we have depth with size and able to physically beat down offenses. I do worry about drop off start of 2d half though. I started to see more arm tackling and out of position tackles with lunges. with a break should resolve that problem for the iron bowl.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.