Awesome Video From the Skydive into Bryant-Denny Yesterday

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Awesome video...quick question. Any way we can get Penn Wagers and Tom Ritter to do a tandem jump with them the next time? I just it thought it would be awesome to let them take in the view of The Warrior River...... as they are being dropped into it....

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
It's super-cool when you can start hearing the crowd yelling - I've no idea what the altitude is at that point but I'd guess a couple thousand feet - and it just builds. Can't imagine how loud it must be center-field when the crowd is roaring.

And it was roaring - a friend of mine took his wife to the game (he's a Gaotr, same guy I attended the Bama/UF game with this year, his wife is an MSU grad) and he texted be just before the game saying the crowd was absolutely insane.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
It's super-cool when you can start hearing the crowd yelling - I've no idea what the altitude is at that point but I'd guess a couple thousand feet - and it just builds. Can't imagine how loud it must be center-field when the crowd is roaring.

And it was roaring - a friend of mine took his wife to the game (he's a Gaotr, same guy I attended the Bama/UF game with this year, his wife is an MSU grad) and he texted be just before the game saying the crowd was absolutely insane.

Can you imagine how loud the crowd will be in two weeks?

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
It was awesome when the silence of hanging under the canopy was interrupted by the ever louder crowd. Great video

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.