Pick the score: Western Carolina vs. Alabama

B

BroadwayJoe777

We win.
Many starters will rest and focus on beating Aubie and or Georgia/Missouri to close out the regular season adding one more SEC Championship to our crown.
Then the playoffs....:)

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
I think it is safe to say that our football team will play much better against Western Carolina than our basketball team is doing tonight ��

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
We brought the cold weather from NJ to Orlando. And making our way up to TTown in a few days for my 3 year olds first Bama game.

Bama 38
WCU 10

B

BamaJ

Games like this usually aggravate me because a few times we have not gotten ahead like I had hoped we would and had the backups in by second quarter. I hope we do that this week. I'd like to see our starters be sitting for at least the second half and let the other guys get out there and score all they want.

52-3

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Pay attention to the OL, and the combination in the game...This is the game where they will try few things with starter and depth players... because whoever plays well will get little more look in game against Auburn. Stewart earned that. Watch out for Sims, Falkins, Black as well. On defense, Tony Brown will get little more snaps and Evans and Williams as well. Coaches is going to give players " reps" to prepare for this weekend and next week... because next weekend, We will open up playbook in a way where Auburn will be confused by it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.