Pick the score: Western Carolina vs. Alabama

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I for one am glad that we get an FCS opponent this week. If ever there was a good time to play a team in the FCS, this is it IMO. After two tough SEC games in a row, we get the Catamounts.

Bama wins 48-3

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Alabama will win by whatever score they want to win, but I think that a lot of players will rest. Hard to predict a score when you know that guys like Yeldon and Cooper will see little action.

In the spirit of the thread - Alabama 52, WCU 6

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Alabama will win by whatever score they want to win, but I think that a lot of players will rest. Hard to predict a score when you know that guys like Yeldon and Cooper will see little action.

In the spirit of the thread - Alabama 52, WCU 6
True. It's kinda weird doing a prediction thread on a game like this, but what the heck. Haha.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
41 - 6.

Lots of playing time for people we usually see less. Sims, Cooper, Yeldon, Collins, et al out soon after the first quarter. Plenty of time for linemen not at the top of "organizational groupings," too.

Expect to see Tenpenny and Jones get work, Coker and Morris at QB.

Last edited:

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
This will be my first game ever in Ttown!

Flying down from Canada, and can't wait!!

Chose something less than a marquee game so that it would be less crazy getting a hotel, tickets, etc...

And will happily see the 2's n 3's play more than usual...

After all these years of hearing about game day / game week, sooooooooooo looking forward to experiencing it!!!

As for the score, will humbly predict 48-3, but, as y'all can understand, that's hardly my focus...

Oh and, did I mention that I can't wait!!!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
51-14.

I think we'll see yeldon sitting out this weekend to protect his health. This goes for Fowler, Griffith, and White.

Back up players will get lot of looks this week and expect Coker to play a lot in the game, probably will come in after two series with Sims. I definitely see Coker to play majority of the game, to get a full 4 quarter experiences under his belt, because he needs to be comfortable if Sims ever go down. I think Tyree Jones is going to get lot of looks as well.

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
It is always hard to predict these type of games. I pray there are no injuries and that the reserve players flow into the game early and often.

Bama 57
WCU 0

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I have yet to predict a game this year, I always skip it (one of my "superstitions" I guess). This week, though, I am taking my oldest son (he's 5) to his FIRST game. I hope I get to see a TON of play from the 2's and 3's, and am predicting a 52-0 win.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
This will be my first game ever in Ttown!

Flying down from Canada, and can't wait!!
You better not bring any of that cold weather with you, like our other Canadian poster did, last week!

It is so cold, over in Texas, I'm still wearing my toque.

Indoors.

Take off, eh.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.