Western Carolina Media Appearances and Practice Reports

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Saban on weekly teleconference:

Saban: "This is a good little team we're playing."
Saban: I don't compare players. Reggie Ragland is Reggie Ragland. Rolando McClain is Rolando McClain.
Saban: This week is about you and what do you want to accomplish to become better as a team.
Saban: I don't spend much time on individuals and how much attention they're getting.
Saban asked if there are players who have improved & aren't getting enough recognition: I don't really read the paper or look at the media.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
What's with Saban and the word he use " Little QB, and now "Little team" LOL!
Saban on weekly teleconference:

Saban: "This is a good little team we're playing."
Saban: I don't compare players. Reggie Ragland is Reggie Ragland. Rolando McClain is Rolando McClain.
Saban: This week is about you and what do you want to accomplish to become better as a team.
Saban: I don't spend much time on individuals and how much attention they're getting.
Saban asked if there are players who have improved & aren't getting enough recognition: I don't really read the paper or look at the media.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Defensive line coach Bo Davis lit into his group as reporters entered practice. He wasn't too happy with the effort he was seeing early on.
Play to a standard.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.