Vols Players Suspected of Rape

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Butch Jones making not liking him more difficult. He announced today AJ Johnson can't be recognized at Senior Day Saturday since he's suspended for the alleged rape.

TJunky

Sep 1, 2014
Guilty or innocent, I wish things like this didn't happen anywhere. I'm here because Volnation is driving me nuts.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'll respectfully pass :} I bleed "traffic cone orange".
Both of my parents went to UT, they paid (out of state tuition, mind you) for me to attend Alabama - I tell folks that's how I KNOW they love me...

That said, my parents are two of the finest, most ethical and moral people I've ever known - which proves to me that despite my incredibly, almost immeasurably strong dislike for UT, that there are a small but non-zero percentage that are good people.

Hope you're one of those...

:biggrin2:

TJunky

Sep 1, 2014
Can't blame a guy for trying. :) Welcome aboard anyway. :cheers2:
Sure can't! Thank you. :cheers2:

Both of my parents went to UT, they paid (out of state tuition, mind you) for me to attend Alabama - I tell folks that's how I KNOW they love me...

That said, my parents are two of the finest, most ethical and moral people I've ever known - which proves to me that despite my incredibly, almost immeasurably strong dislike for UT, that there are a small but non-zero percentage that are good people.

Hope you're one of those...

:biggrin2:
I try not to be an arse for the most part except for my Avatar which has probably made a few folks roll their eyes..... and I'm ok with that. :biggrin:

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Sure can't! Thank you. :cheers2:

I try not to be an arse for the most part except for my Avatar which has probably made a few folks throw up a little in their mouth..... and I'm ok with that. :biggrin:
FIFY. You're welcome. :biggrin2:

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
Butch Jones making not liking him more difficult. He announced today AJ Johnson can't be recognized at Senior Day Saturday since he's suspended for the alleged rape.
How many folks remember the players that held up a conv store, stuck a gun in the clerks face & the next day the clerk was on TV saying he didn't want anything to happen to them & hurt the team.

Before anyone assumes the girl is not telling the truth please just look at the mess here in FL.

This protection of Jamis will be the standard play book for many schools in the Future, sadly.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Unfortunately no program is immune to this type behavior. We have been lucky so far, but it could happen at any time. Welcome to Tidefans TJunky.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Would you be willing to take that chance?
No, of course not, and I agree this is a good 'character' move by Jones.

Just saying, it would be awful if Johnson missed senior day, etc. due to a false accusation.

No right answer here - the closest thing to it is what Jones is doing, imo.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
No, of course not, and I agree this is a good 'character' move by Jones.

Just saying, it would be awful if Johnson missed senior day, etc. due to a false accusation.

No right answer here - the closest thing to it is what Jones is doing, imo.
Have to admit never crossed my mind he could be innocent. I always assume when women make allegations they are being truthful. The stigma of it will stay with him exonerated or not.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
Any chance a booster or someone stepped in and paid the girl off to not press charges? It seems this could be a good way to keep UT's best player on the field and a good way to bribe and make a lot of money for the girl. I know this sounds messed up, but I know this type of thing happens. I wonder if Winston's situation was initially stopped and paid to not press charges.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Any chance a booster or someone stepped in and paid the girl off to not press charges? It seems this could be a good way to keep UT's best player on the field and a good way to bribe and make a lot of money for the girl. I know this sounds messed up, but I know this type of thing happens. I wonder if Winston's situation was initially stopped and paid to not press charges.
He hasn't practiced all week. He isn't playing.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.