How can I get a picture with Saban?

playball31580

Suspended
Aug 19, 2005
Wish I went to Tuscaloosa for college
I’ve had pictures taken with several Bama players within the last few years but still waiting on my dream to get a picture taken with CNS. My question is: What is the best opportunity to get a picture taken with him? It’s tricky for me as I don’t have connections in Tuscaloosa since I am from the St. Louis area. I’ve had a lot of success getting majority of my pictures outside of the Walk of Champions when the players come outside of the stadium after the game. Saban never comes out of there after the game. So, I’m curious to see if you guys have advice on how I can score an once a lifetime photo opportunity with CNS. I’ll be down there for the Iron Bowl, so maybe I’ll be able to finally hit the jackpot!! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

nickel42

1st Team
Dec 2, 2013
Nashville, TN
Honestly, I think your best bet is to catch him on a Thursday night at his radio show if you can make it down for that. He doesn't do much entertaining on Saturdays :p

playball31580

Suspended
Aug 19, 2005
Wish I went to Tuscaloosa for college
Honestly, I think your best bet is to catch him on a Thursday night at his radio show if you can make it down for that. He doesn't do much entertaining on Saturdays :p
If that's the case, I'll have to wait till next year since Thanksgiving falls on the Thursday before the Iron Bowl. Speaking of the radio shows, I heard that I would need to be campout over night to be guarantee to sit really close to his radio booth. Is that true?

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
If that's the case, I'll have to wait till next year since Thanksgiving falls on the Thursday before the Iron Bowl. Speaking of the radio shows, I heard that I would need to be campout over night to be guarantee to sit really close to his radio booth. Is that true?
That is close to true. We went Thursday night at 5:30 and it was all you could do to get in the door...and not close to the set. Still worth it though.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
Print a large cutout version of Coach Saban. Stand next to cutout. Take picture. Voila! Or stand next to his statue and photoshop colors into it when you get home.

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN
My niece and her husband took their kids to a basketball game last season. They got there early and we're just walking around the stadium when Coach Saban came out. They were able to get a picture then with him and a few minutes later with Coach Cochran.
Wait...Coach Saban goes to the basketball games!?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.