FLORIDA: Woman Hacks Neighbor, Cooks Him

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-murder-cooked-body-parts-20141117-story.html

Angela Stoldt told officials she took a hacksaw to her neighbor's body last year and tried to cook away evidence of James Sheaffer.

One leg went in the oven. Other parts went into pots.

Stoldt's house in Deltona smelled of burning flesh, but she assured her daughter it was just a rat broiling in the oven, according to details made public last week after a grand jury charged her with first-degree murder.

"Thursday is when I was cooking him," Stoldt told investigators. "Friday is when I was dumping him."

The 42-year-old Deltona woman is accused of killing Sheaffer, 36, a limousine driver, in April 2013.

I know some of you's is wantin' to know if she's hawt....

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
She told her daughter is was just a rat broiling in the oven? Is that such a normal occurrence in that household as to not arouse suspicion?

My guess is they had some sort of "romantic" relationship that was more about trading sex for money and/or drugs. What could possibly go wrong?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
She told the daughter it was a rat broiing and she told her son it was a deer. She's quite the carnivore, apparently.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-murder-cooked-body-parts-20141117-story.html

Angela Stoldt told officials she took a hacksaw to her neighbor's body last year and tried to cook away evidence of James Sheaffer.

Stoldt's house in Deltona smelled of burning flesh, but she assured her daughter it was just a rat broiling in the oven, according to details made public last week after a grand jury charged her with first-degree murder.

"Thursday is when I was cooking him," Stoldt told investigators. "Friday is when I was dumping him."

The 42-year-old Deltona woman is accused of killing Sheaffer, 36, a limousine driver, in April 2013.

Oh, God, YESSSS!

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama

angela stoldt told officials she took a hacksaw to her neighbor's body last year and tried to cook away evidence of james sheaffer.

Stoldt's house in deltona smelled of burning flesh, but she assured her daughter it was just a rat broiling in the oven, according to details made public last week after a grand jury charged her with first-degree murder.

"thursday is when i was cooking him," stoldt told investigators. "friday is when i was dumping him."

the 42-year-old deltona woman is accused of killing sheaffer, 36, a limousine driver, in april 2013.

i know some of you's is wantin' to know if she's hawt....

"don't do meth!!"

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

I blame the movie "Fried Green Tomatoes."

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I don't know about you guys, but if my mom told me that smell was a rat broiling in the oven, that would lead to even more questions. Then again by the looks of the women, I am guessing that was just Sunday dinner and not uncommon.

Could we just add Florida to one of the choices of thread title type?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.