deer Dr. Moo

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
deer Dr. Moo

my gal luller belle’s daddy tole me we wuz HUNH. I don’t know whut HUNHuh is, but I didn’t lack the sound uf it so I punched his face out. Have you ever heard of HUNH and whut persactsly is it.
Yore tv show on RFD network is gaining on Dr. Oz. Thank yew, goobeR.

Dear goobeR,

I am not certainly, but HUNH may be an acrimony for Haven’t Upset No good team No How. I don’t blame yew fer punching his face. Thank you for watching Musing with Moo.

Dr Moo.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
For a second, I thought someone started a thread to accuse me of being a barner.

And no, I'm not paranoid. People really are out to get me.

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
dEre Guber:;

I heered on docktor moo you hed to whup yore daddy-in-law. At first i figgered it was fore makin you and luler bell skin all them possums he stole from juniors pen withouten you and luller gettin no possum stue to show fer it. then dokter moo said it wuz fer insultin air beluvved Awbarn fambly by akewsin us uv runnin som kind of hunnuhunnuh definse. caint say i blaim you. ERrybody knoes we dont kneed no kind of definse annyhow.

bI th way, that yeller feller you innerdooced me too sed i caint come back to oPerliker. he sed some of those zeebra lookin fellas ackted like they didunt get there checks that i wuz sposed to drop off and thrue the game for us. you no there lying. wuddent no checks in them bags i wusnt sposed to open, nohow. jus green munny.

come sea me an daysy Sue when yoo can. we just wint shoping up in troy an bawt a dere feeder, a fore wheeler, a jackewzzi for the frunt porch, an enuff siding to fix the hole duble-wide. we hed enugf munny left over to by daysy and her fore dawters all a role of Copenhagen each for cHristmas. dont ask whir the munny come frum. i jus fount it, thats all.

yore cuzzin and brother-in-law,

Cooter

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.