Gus responds to UF job rumors.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Very interesting words he chose to use.

"I've got one of the best jobs in college here at Auburn, and (I'm) totally committed to that ," Malzahn said.

He Gone! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I thought I would open this and fine a very rudimentary response. The whole "at the moment" thing leaves a LOT to speculation. Que the meltdown in 3...2...1

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
I think if you fast forward about 3-5 years from now we will all look back and think Gus is a newer version of Franchione. Fran didnt stay long enough for folks to figure out he couldnt recruit. Gus wont stay long enough so that folks wont realize that other teams are catching up to his offense...

G-VilleTider

Suspended
Aug 17, 2006
Just curious, but will the outcome of the Iron bowl be affected by this or will the outcome affect his decision ...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I think if you fast forward about 3-5 years from now we will all look back and think Gus is a newer version of Franchione. Fran didnt stay long enough for folks to figure out he couldnt recruit. Gus wont stay long enough so that folks wont realize that other teams are catching up to his offense...
yep, there's only so many outcasts you can get from other schools ;)

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Guess he is realizing how hard it is to be the little brother when you don't have Cam Newton fall in your lap or have two of the luckiest finishes in the history of college football..

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I head over to ITAT to see their meltdown over the recent consecutive losses, there are threads posted with some of their fans speculating that there is something amidst behind the scenes. whether its Gus with his future at auburn is anybody's guest at the moment. others believe that the Ole Miss win took a lot out of them physically then came the TAMU loss which was the beginning of the end and with the embarrassing UGA defeat it was the final nail in the coffin. many are wondering if the team has thrown in the towel and quit at this point. most are demanding changes at every coaching position. its quite comical, but what do you expect from the most delusional fan base in America??? :biggrin:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I just love how all these coaches use political speak to give themselves a way to weasel out. They all do it, and every one of them disgusts me when they do it. Commit or give no comment.

G-VilleTider

Suspended
Aug 17, 2006
What do you guys want him to say?
Something along the lines of "Auburn has decided to fire me, so I am releasing these tapes of Auburn coaches paying players, bribing referees and destroying evidence. I know this will result in horrible sanctions for Auburn, but Coach Saban advised me this was what I should do".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.