November 18 (week 4) CFP poll released

B

BroadwayJoe777

Re: Week 4 CFP poll released

Danny KANELL is speechless.! Wow! He is stumbling to not say anything bad about the committee, his disappointment is priceless.
Priceless...:biggrin2:
On a side note, I am very shocked they put us first, but I'll take it...:biggrin:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

I'm not surprised at all that Bama is #1 and Mississippi State is #4.

That's where they both should be given the strength of schedules and how they have fared against ranked opponents.

So far so good....just win baby!

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA

Committee
Bama
FSU
Oregon
Miss St
TCU
Ohio St
Baylor
Ole Miss
UCLA
Georgia

BCS Formula
1 Alabama
2 Florida State
3 Oregon
4 Mississippi State
5 Baylor
6 TCU
7 Ohio State
8 Ole Miss
9 Georgia
10 UCLA

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

Absolutely no way two sec teams get in. This show me for certain the "committee" is just playing this week to week based on what makes a good story with no intent at all to make it count in the end. No reason for them to release a weekly poll

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000

FSU keeps winning and keeps dropping. The committee is strongly considering their performances or just making a statement on ACC football.

RTR!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

a conference champion will jump MSu, no matter what.
Absolutely no way two sec teams get in. This show me for certain the "committee" is just playing this week to week based on what makes a good story with no intent at all to make it count in the end. No reason for them to release a weekly poll

oregonbltzkrieg

1st Team
Sep 17, 2013
Ducks at Warp Speed
I like this. As the new number 1, the target is on your backs again. It's on FSU's too, being the defending national champion. While Oregon stays at 2, not moving up in a bye week and flying under the radar. Still with something left to prove to shut the critics up. Less chance for ego stoking and complacency to set in. Also, hopefully tOSU is left out of the playoffs.​

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

What this means - If Alabama and MSU both win out, there will be 2 SEC teams in the playoff. MSU has to beat Ole Miss on the road to do that, and they won't be hurt by playing Vandy since they are an SEC school. That would trump anything that any of the teams sitting just outside of the "final 4" are capable of doing in the last few games of the season.

Hate it that my Buckeyes are on the outside looking in, but there is still hope. I think that we might sneak into the playoff if we win out and MSU loses to Ole Miss. We might still need help from KSU at that point, but hope lives.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

If we and MSU win out there will be 2 SEC teams in it!

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014

This tells me that Baylor and TCU do not control their own destiny and Ohio State and Miss State do.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

No way they will jump Baylor or OSU ahead of MSU if MSU beats a 9-2, top ten Ole Miss team on the road.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.