November 18 (week 4) CFP poll released

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Re: Week 4 CFP poll released

I'm not surprised at Alabama and Oregon. I'm surprised that FSU is at no. 3.. That tells me the committee aren't impressed with them. Alabama played better than FSU did this past weekend and the win was more quality than FSU had with MIami.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

Danny KANELL is speechless.! Wow! He is stumbling to not say anything bad about the committee, his disappointment is priceless.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA

Well, we still need to win out, but now I guess Ole Miss needs to win the Egg Bowl. Not sure I want to play State again. But then again, a few years back we beat Florida by 1 down in the swamp, but smacked them up and down in the SEC Championship game. Just win BAMA.

Krymsonman

jenk56

1st Team
Sep 5, 2012

I thought the playoff committee would ensure that it would never be two SEC teams in it...Although as it stands now the two SEC teams would play each other in the first round.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
How in the world is Clemson still in the top 25. Kanell keeps saying that's FSU's top 25 win so see, they play a tough schedule. Mississippi State is BAMA's only top 25 win. They're not counting that Florida, A&M, and LSU were all top 25 when we played them. That they are not in the top 25 now is just the SEC beating each other up. Kanell is a tool. Krymsonman

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.