JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
SEC Previews and Predictions: Week 13
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
November 18th, 2014 09:39 PM

. By Jess Nicholas, TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief Nov. 18, 2014 Last week’s record: 2-4 (33.3%) Season record: 71-23 (75.5%) After a one-loss Week 12, the Predictions Dept. took another tumble in Week 13 in what has been a decidedly poor season for picks. Only Alabama and Tennessee cooperated, with the rest of the week’s games conspiring […]

Read More Here

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
The Arkansas-OM match up will be a great game. I like hogs with all the momentum. Treadwell is out so Arkansas defense can load up in the box to pressure Wallace. OM defense is weak against the run, they will play right into Arkansas strength. It doesn't hurt that is in Fayetteville.

The Missouri-Tennessee game is going to be good too. Missouri is too inconsistent and being a road game, you don't know which Missouri shows up. They impressed me winning late at TAMU. I think Vols win in a close one. Dobbs is the X factor.

Last edited:

Crimson Speed

All-American
Oct 2, 2005
The Shoals, North West Alabama
The Arkansas-OM match up will be a great game. I like hogs with all the momentum. Treadwell is out so Arkansas defense can load up in the box to pressure Wallace. OM defense is weak against the run, they will play right into Arkansas strength. It doesn't hurt that is in Fayetteville.

The Missouri-Tennessee game is going to be good too. Missouri is too inconsistent and being a road game, you don't know which Missouri shows up. They impressed me winning late at TAMU. I think Vols win in a close one. Dobbs is the X factor.
Arkansas seem to be building momentum, so I like where they are in this one.
I agree with you, Tennessee is much improved and they should win a close one.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.