Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
they knowingly​ took quaaludes? Well, that's freaky and I'm sure it's a crime to possess, but if they took them and knew what was going to happen and consented then ok. weird, but whatever floats your boat.
He was also asked whether any were given without the woman's knowledge and his lawyer stepped in and told him not to answer that.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Whoopi Goldberg on Bill Cosby: He’s ‘innocent until proven guilty’

Whoopi Goldberg has refused to condemn Bill Cosby, even after newly unsealed court documents released yesterday revealed that Cosby admitted that he intended to give drugs to young women with whom he wanted to have sex.

Cosby made the admission of using Quaaludes and Benadryl to drug women in sworn testimony.

“I say this because this is my opinion, and in America still, I know it’s a shock, but you actually were innocent until proven guilty,” Goldberg said. “He has not been proven a rapist.”

Goldberg began to talk and said “as a former Quaalude user,” but was cut off by another member of the panel before she could finish her thought.

“I’m sorry, the ’80s were …” Goldberg trailed off, smiled and shrugged.

“Well, they weren’t fun for everybody, clearly,” she continued. “But I think, again, we’ll see what happens as more information comes out. People can make judgments. I don’t like snap judgments ’cause I’ve had snap judgments made on me, so I’m very, very careful. Save your texts, save your nasty comments. I don’t care.”

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
No, she is no racist on that issue. She is cool with Roman Polanski.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Well, I missed out on buying DVD sets of Dukes of Hazard a few weeks ago. On Ebay and Amazon you could pick up the complete series for about $60. Now it's going for $600+ because everyone has "banned" it from being on TV. Just found out that all Cosby Shows have been removed from BET and some other channel. I wonder if I should invest in some sets to resell ? Oh well...we shall see. I'm guessing that raping women isn't nearly as bad as having a Rebel Flag on your car.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Well, I missed out on buying DVD sets of Dukes of Hazard a few weeks ago. On Ebay and Amazon you could pick up the complete series for about $60. Now it's going for $600+ because everyone has "banned" it from being on TV. Just found out that all Cosby Shows have been removed from BET and some other channel. I wonder if I should invest in some sets to resell ? Oh well...we shall see. I'm guessing that raping women isn't nearly as bad as having a Rebel Flag on your car.
20 or 30/season
http://search.half.ebay.com/dukes-of-hazzard-dvd_W0QQmZmoviesQQ_trksidZp2682Q2em1446Q2el2686

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I'm afraid, as Dub said above, there's just too much smoke. The timing is particularly bad, in view of current events. He had a rep of saying things that both whites and blacks didn't want to hear, but which they would listen to because of the source. He appears to have thrown all that credibility away. I'm no psychologist, but it seems to me that having sex with women that are unconscious is next door to necromancy. Why not go down to the nearest funeral home and just rent a corpse? Maybe he was delusional enough that he could convince himself that they were responsive. IDK. It's just sad, sad, sad..

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
to think a random comedian brought all this out again by asking his audience to google "Bill Cosby rape allegations" people did it and the more and more women came forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.