Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Amateur night in Dixie just got serious:

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/lo...-013111463.html;_ylt=A0SO8yQwAnBUMK8AbP5XNyoA

Carla Ferrigno, wife and manager of The Incredible Hulk star Lou Ferrigno, is accusing Bill Cosby of attempting to force himself on her, joining the growing list of the comedian's accusers. She made the accusations in a radio interview on Thursday.

Ferrigno was a Playboy bunny in 1966. The next year, after a breakup she was approached by a man who asked if she wanted to go to dinner and then to Cosby's house, she said on the "John and Ken" show on Los Angeles' KFI radio station.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Amateur night in Dixie just got serious:

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/lo...-013111463.html;_ylt=A0SO8yQwAnBUMK8AbP5XNyoA

Carla Ferrigno, wife and manager of The Incredible Hulk star Lou Ferrigno, is accusing Bill Cosby of attempting to force himself on her, joining the growing list of the comedian's accusers. She made the accusations in a radio interview on Thursday.

Ferrigno was a Playboy bunny in 1966. The next year, after a breakup she was approached by a man who asked if she wanted to go to dinner and then to Cosby's house, she said on the "John and Ken" show on Los Angeles' KFI radio station.
It's starting to sound like Bill liked his women, white and drugged.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
There's sufficient smoke to reasonably assume it's coming from a fire. Sad. I really don't want to believe it.
Nor do I. Realistically though, when there are this many women coming forward and making essentially the same claims, I"m forced to take a second look.
I've always thought of Bill Cosby to be a good and decent man. If these accusations are proven true, then let him be a "good and decent man" in prison, because that's where he will surely belong.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
As one of the most prominent and respected African-American entertainers of the last 40 years, will the black community (aka the Al and Jesse train) show up in support of him? Or did his years of not toeing the party line (he's no right winger but he speaks his own mind) damage his street cred?

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
As one of the most prominent and respected African-American entertainers of the last 40 years, will the black community (aka the Al and Jesse train) show up in support of him? Or did his years of not toeing the party line (he's no right winger but he speaks his own mind) damage his street cred?
Pretty sure Al and Jesse are smart enough to avoid this like the plague.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
More bad news for Bill.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/an-alleged-cosby-‘fixer’-comes-out-of-the-shadows/ar-BBfAQTe

The story told by NBC “fixer” Frank Scotti, if true, would provide some answers. Scotti was a facilities manager at NBC charged with standing watch outside Cosby’s Brooklyn dressing room, he said. In an exclusive interview with the New York Daily News, Scotti alleged that Cosby would dispatch him to send payments to women, including Leslie, a former stand-in on “The Cosby Show.” At one point, Scotti alleged, the payments totaled $2,000 per month. He claimed the comedian would give him a bag of $100 bills to be disbursed as money orders of varying amounts. Scotti said he kept receipts from the money orders he allegedly sent, which he said Cosby requested be in Scotti’s name.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Perhaps being a serial rapist has damaged his street cred.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
We have an update and it's NOT good for the Coz....

http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-cosby-said-got-drugs-women-sex-212247466.html

Bill Cosby admitted in 2005 that he got quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with, and that he gave the sedative to at least one woman and "other people," according to documents obtained Monday by The Associated Press.

That woman and a second woman testified in the same case that they knowingly took quaaludes from him, according to the unsealed documents.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
We have an update and it's NOT good for the Coz....

http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-cosby-said-got-drugs-women-sex-212247466.html

Bill Cosby admitted in 2005 that he got quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with, and that he gave the sedative to at least one woman and "other people," according to documents obtained Monday by The Associated Press.

That woman and a second woman testified in the same case that they knowingly took quaaludes from him, according to the unsealed documents.
well, i'm damn sure not eating any more pudding pops ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.