Pictures of the Crazy Snowstorm Hitting Buffalo, New York

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Here are some pictures from folks in Buffalo, which has reportedly gotten over 70 inches of snow since Monday.

The above is a picture of the wall of the snow storm.

Ralph Wilson Stadium, home to the Bills:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I generally prefer cool / cold weather (I'm still wearing shorts though the highs have been in the 30s all this week) but you can keep that!

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
I've been in Anchorage for the last week and a half. Temperatures at home in LA and at my mother's home in Glencoe, AL have been colder than here. It's been in the 40's, with no snow or ice to be seen.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
It's kinda odd as I've never lived up north - grew up in Orlando. Hate it when it's hot, but love it when it cools off like this.
separated at birth man. i grew up in Alabama. I have never lived in the north. My power bills during the winter are always under $45. If it gets in the teens I will turn on the heat.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
I have a long held hatred for Buffalo. I have often fantasized about it being obliterated. I must confess I never thought it would be from a tsunami of snow.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
It's kinda odd as I've never lived up north - grew up in Orlando. Hate it when it's hot, but love it when it cools off like this.
I was born in Birmingham but was raised in the Chicago area. The weather there is one reason I moved back to Alabama. Yes, I lived in cold weather and tromped around in the snow when I was young. Personally though, when winter time sets in, I'm like an old bear. I'm ready to hibernate until spring.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.