Anyone Else Taking a Chance and Buying SEC Championship Tickets Early???

snake plissken

1st Team
Apr 13, 2011
Birmingham
Just bought a pair off eBay. Took a chance because I know they will only go up when Bama wins the West. I am now pulling for Arky over Ole Miss Saturday and Ole Miss over State next week. That way Bama still gets in even with a loss to AU.

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
Bought semi finals months ago. Didn't want to chance the finals. Besides, I live in Dallas so more willing to pay the extra for those. Wasn't looking like a smart play after Ole Miss.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
If anyone feels charitable, I am open to ticket donations.........just floating that out there .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk yuuyyyy

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I get 5 every year from the SEC office and have since the first game in 92.:wink:
Lemme know if you're selling any of those. I bought tickets last year, feeling cocky, the week before we played the iron bowl. I blame myself and vanity for what happened and thus, will just pay out my wazzoo from now on so not to jinx

TiderMan

All-SEC
Feb 5, 2005
Moody, AL.
I have two to the SEC Championship game that I've gotten every year from the SEC office since 1995. I also purchased two tix to the Sugar Bowl/Playoff Semi-final game a few months back when they were put on sale for face value by Ticketmaster & Sugar Bowl.

snake plissken

1st Team
Apr 13, 2011
Birmingham
Lemme know if you're selling any of those. I bought tickets last year, feeling cocky, the week before we played the iron bowl. I blame myself and vanity for what happened and thus, will just pay out my wazzoo from now on so not to jinx

That's what I am afraid of happening. I just hope Georgia gets in because it will help get my money back if Bama were to lose.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.