3 shot at Florida State University before gunman killed by police

CrimsonPride25

1st Team
Jul 25, 2012
Mobile, Al
This is such a sick world we live in. I cannot understand how anyone could ever become "messed up" enough to go into a public place and start killing people.

Shooter got what he deserved.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
This is such a sick world we live in. I cannot understand how anyone could ever become "messed up" enough to go into a public place and start killing people.

Shooter got what he deserved.
Once again, it goes to show the overwhelming majority of the people who do this are simply just mentally sick people. Dunno what we can ever do about that really.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I can't be the only one whose immediate thought was, "That Jameis Winston finally done gone and lost it."

I might be the first willing to say that here, but I ain't the only one who thought it. You'll notice that ain't in blue.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I can't be the only one whose immediate thought was, "That Jameis Winston finally done gone and lost it."

I might be the first willing to say that here, but I ain't the only one who thought it. You'll notice that ain't in blue.
Actually a student editor on our campus newspaper posted that and is now under heavy criticism...

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

I thought pretty much the same thing. I wondered if Kevin Hart calling him out in front of the whole team a few days ago had been more than his ego could take.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'm shocked that there was another shooing in a gun-free zone.

I feel terrible for this involved (outside of the dirtbag shooter), but at some point don't people begin to realize that all these shootings in gun free zones indicate something?

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I'm shocked that there was another shooing in a gun-free zone.

I feel terrible for this involved (outside of the dirtbag shooter), but at some point don't people begin to realize that all these shootings in gun free zones indicate something?
There is one school in Virginia at which this would not happen.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
My brother (the news producer for WPRI in Rhode Island) sent me a text that awakened me this morning about that. He had the same thought but said he wouldn't dare verbalize it.

I kept waiting for Bamaro to hit the softball out of the yard: "Nah, Winston don't know where the library is."

(You're slipping, buddy).

:)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.