Link: UA ESPNU Campus Connection reporter makes joke about FSU shooting - says acct hacked

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Meh - My first reaction was a joke, too. I said something on the order of, wouldn't have surprised me to hear that it was Winston doing the shooting.

Bamaboda1

Suspended
Sep 1, 2006
Kathleen, GA
Here's my first thought...and believe me it is not a joke: I sincerely hope the FSU and Tallahassee police will investigate this shooting RIGHT NOW and not "after the season." Seriously, those jerks should all be ashamed of themselves.

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
Meh - My first reaction was a joke, too. I said something on the order of, wouldn't have surprised me to hear that it was Winston doing the shooting.

Also my first reaction....that it would be OK because the TPD was on the case. No matter how outraged people react (people just love outrage) I'm sure many, many people found a humorous side to the FSU connection. That in no way lessens my sorrow or sensitivity felt for those involved. I have children and could not imagine receiving some of the texts/tweets that some parents received last night.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Driving up from Orlando yesterday I saw one of those flashing billboards in Dothan saying pray for F$U [emoji12]. Not making this up.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
FSU is so deep into the mud with this that you can't make a joke like that without getting dirty yourself. Very insensitive.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.