Game Thread: Southern Miss. vs. Alabama (SEC Network 9pm Eastern)

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I don't like that. I like to evaluate the team on game by game situations. There are lot of folks that doesn't get it.... I see chemistry, communications, they're playing well.. They finally are playing Grant's style... I like them. I don't care what people say about March Madness dance... If they can have a winning season, which I think can happen... focus on one game at a time, they'll be okay. I wish people would understand that.
Some will wait until March to decide that.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
One point away from three straight 80 point games. Can't complain about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Hale has double...11 points and11 or 12 rebounds... They're doing good job of getting the ball to him.
The points are spread out fairly well but Tarrant and Randolph have 41 between them; however, every time Bama brings the ball down court I'm thinking get the ball to Hale.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Maybe This game will convince some people that we've improved a lot from last year.
The people who have truly watched our team the last few years should know that this already looks like the best team we've had in a while including depth. Easy. We actually have bigs who can go up and get the ball and hold on to it. Offense flow looks a million times better, obviously. Big games coming up to prove they are a different group

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
The people who have truly watched our team the last few years should know that this already looks like the best team we've had in a while including depth. Easy. We actually have bigs who can go up and get the ball and hold on to it. Offense flow looks a million times better, obviously. Big games coming up to prove they are a different group
As others have said, Taylors improvement is big. Liked that little hook shot he scored with a couple of times last night. He needs to get a few more rebounds and improve his foul shooting. He defends the basket pretty well. Think when Kessons gets in game shape after injury and gets his feel for the game back after sitting out last year - Taylor and Kessons could be what helps this team be something special. 1st year in a long time CAG is playing with a full deck, though comparatively speaking he is playing with Jacks and 10's instead of A's and K's (Kentucky for example), this could be the beginning of a pretty good year.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
It was an entertaining game to watch vs last year. I loved the hustle and how the bench responded when one of guys dove for the ball knocking it out of bounds.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.