kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Re: Lates tBama News 11/21/14

SEC Headlines 11-21-2014-mrsec

SEC Football

1. Why a Texas high school coach is not happy with Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen.
2. Will Muschamp: “The recruiting trail is different (in the SEC). It is much more intense. Cut-throat might be a good word.”
3. Florida basketball coach Billy Donovan on Muschamp: “I think he’s been an incredible man.” Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly gets asked about Florida job.
4. LSU is A&M’s new rival, like it or not. As for Texas? “Everybody wants to see that game.”
5. Last home game tomorrow for South Carolina running Mike Davis?
6. How does the loss of linebacker A.J. Johnson impact the Tennessee defense? “I can’t think of too many linebackers I’ve seen live who have been able to impact a game like he has.”
7. With Johnson and teammate Michael Williams suspended over rape allegations, how will the team and coach Butch Jones respond on Saturday? And what about the alleged victim?
8. Led by defense ends Markus Golden and Shane Ray, Missouri leads the SEC in sacks with 34.
9. Did you know? Arkansas’ defense has been on the field for an SEC-low 624 plays this year.
10. Georgia’s defense is ranked 5th-best in the SEC “The reality, however, is a lot more complicated.”
11. Cecil Hurt: “Aren’t we past the point of doubting (Alabama quarterback) Blake Sims?”
12. Is the college football playoff about the “best teams” or the “most deserving teams”?
13. Former Auburn player Kodi Burns returns to Jordan-Hare Stadium this weekend as running backs coach for Samford.

Extra
19. What do you think about Jon Voight as Bear Bryant?
20. What does Baylor need to do to make the college football playoff? “Beat the ever-loving snot out of everyone it plays.”

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Re: Lates tBama News 11/21/14

This week on the Alabama Podcast, AL.com Tuscaloosa producer Ben Flanagan joins me to discuss Alabama's 25-20 victory over Mississippi State last weekend and the Crimson Tide's outlook on the remainder of the season. We also examine the new profile the Iron Bowl has taken on with Alabama's late season surge combined with a two-week losing streak for Auburn

Alabama Podcast: Tide back on top but can they finish the job?-al.com

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.