CECIL HURT: No Reason to Continue Doubting Blake Sims

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Wow. This guy has a serious case of the denials. Sims has the 2nd or 3rd best QBR in ALL of college football that matters. And yet he's only 8th or 9th in the SEC? I don't get it.
Did they ask him to name those other QBs? Doubt he could even come up with the name of ANY 8 other SEC QBs.

Uh, well.................UT and UF have 2 young new QBs, that are just starting to get playing time. Their future looks bright, and uh..............." is probably the best he could come up with.

I am The Bagman, goo goo ca-choo.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
read the game thread in any game. we can have one or two 3 and outs and the negative posters come out in huge numbers.
Yes, but that is because of the emotional investment that the fans have made and is in the heat of the moment. This guy is putting himself out there as some sort of unbiased expert.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I honestly thought Danny Sheridan was dead. Hadn't heard him on the radio in a while. I don't listen to PF and no one else on JOX mentions him.

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
I can't see why anyone would un-friend someone that they know over someone, that doesn't know them from Adam's house cat.:p

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Most questions we had about Blake Sims have already been answered by his body of work.

Blake having a QB coach over the Summer made a substantial difference in his play.
Blake having Lane Kiffin on the sideline, helped keep him grounded and his head in the game.
Blake as a Senior is determined to do everything in his power to win games.
(Nothing Trumps Determination)
:BigA: RTR

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
True, but I think some of them create a profile just so they can complain during games.
You may notice that our patience is much shorter with poster who have a very recent join date and/or have a post total barely in double digits. However, we do have a few long-termers who are just glass half-full people and can't help it...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.