Game Thread: ****Bama vs. WCU Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
Taking the little one to her first game. Does anyone know if they let you take a small diaper bag?
I'd be wary. Make sure it's about purse sized and shaped. I tried to bring in a diaper bag to A-Day last spring and they turned me away from the gate b/c the diaper bag looked like a backpack.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Well, for the first time in my life, I - as so many of y'all are blessed to be able to do most any weekend - am able to post that I'm about to head over to this stunningly beautiful campus to tailgate and enjoy the game!

And, as my buddy n I have been doing the last couple of days, I will cherish each n every step I take on that sacred ground...

Rolllllllllllllllllll Tide y'all!!!
Not me. Rare chance for me to be able to afford a game. Getting to take my son and my baby girl to their first game together. It's his second and her first. So excited just seeing the smile on his face all day. Just finished the parade. It's a great day to yell ROLL TIDE!!!
Two great posts by fans who understand why we play these games. Have a great day, guys, and ROLL TIDE!!!

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Got my GAME DAY SHIRT on.
GAME DAY HAT goes on before kickoff...
(All dressed up and nowhere to go)

Piled up at the house taking meds for Sinus Infection. :(

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Beautiful day here. Ready to watch our D-line push the Catamounts to Eastern Carolina. No injuries guys!
Roll Tide Roll!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.