Game Thread: ****Bama vs. WCU Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
They just showed Muschamp doing his walk to the stadium and slapping everyone's hands as he walked by. It was nice seeing him stop and shake the hands of the servicemen. Looks like he was saying "Thank you" too.

JAXFLBAMAFAN

All-SEC
Nov 30, 1999
Jacksonville FL
What is the point of playing a game like this? I really wish we would either play a bonifide team that has a competitive chance or just take a BYE week! Good grief.....

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
What is the point of playing a game like this? I really wish we would either play a bonifide team that has a competitive chance or just take a BYE week! Good grief.....

Already had 2 bye weeks. Money. Play younger, more inexperienced players. Confidence/Morale booster. Clean up little things prior to a big game. Take your pick.

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
Roll Tide All!

I just love these games, we are going to see young men who busted their tail all year long get on the field on TV. I know their families will be proud.

SEC network gets to land the nations #1 Team, it's a win, win!

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Interesting signs made by the Harvard fans on Gameday. I like the "I took the SAT for Jameis", but the funniest was...........

We Want Bama........in chess. Krymsonman

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Well, for the first time in my life, I - as so many of y'all are blessed to be able to do most any weekend - am able to post that I'm about to head over to this stunningly beautiful campus to tailgate and enjoy the game!

And, as my buddy n I have been doing the last couple of days, I will cherish each n every step I take on that sacred ground...

Rolllllllllllllllllll Tide y'all!!!

Nothingfaced

Scout Team
Aug 13, 2014
Western Carolina needs to control the clock, convert 3rd down, and force turnovers.

I saw Alabama lose to Louisiana-Monroe. WCU has to play perfect football to have a chance to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.