Game Thread: ****Bama vs. WCU Game Thread - 2nd Half****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
If Tyren doesn't get significant playing time next week then I seriously question our staffs intelligence. The kid runs JUST like Ingram. Strong Legs, Body control, vision, and he won't be denied.
But we have two other backs ahead of him on the depth chart...I doubt he takes carries from TJ or Henry.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Considering we only have Greene and Faciane behind Vogler, I don't know why he's playing either. That corps is not that strong...

Bob Minton

1st Team
Dec 4, 2011
Jones has fresh legs too at this point in the season that's probably a huge help. He doesn't look like 212 lbs., he's well put together. Coker needs to work on release time and touch in the offseason, just comes out slow and hard.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Considering we only have Greene and Faciane behind Vogler, I don't know why he's playing either. That corps is not that strong...
Exactly. We gain nothing with him playing. There's not to complain about with Saban, but he is slow to clear the bench.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Boston college took a chunk out of the 4th Q and get nothing with a missed field goal. I fully expect FSU To score and win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.