Winston pushing referee before the snap

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
That's embarrassing on so many levels. Embarrassing that the ref let him get away with it, that his coaches condone it and that his school is complicit in allowing his behavior to continue.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if a fine or something came from the ncaa. This is a lil bit over the top

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
I really hope we play FSU for all the marbles it will be 92 all over again. Where does it end with these clowns.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Mr. Winston will continue to believe that the rules do not apply to him until someone shows him the rules apply to him.
Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson have recently learned that the rules do, in fact, apply to them.
If I were an NFL GM, I'd steer clear of this one. The ending ain't gonna be pretty.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
This dude is gonna be another OJ Simpson, Rae Carruth, or Lawrence Phillipps.

And that's assuming he doesn't wind up as another Steve McNair...

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I wish the official had fallen backwards and on the ground to make the incident look even worse! The ACC needs to suspend Winston for at least one entire game, maybe more.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I wish the official had fallen backwards and on the ground to make the incident look even worse! The ACC needs to suspend Winston for at least one entire game, maybe more.
Won't happen in a million years. We can wish though, I guess. I wish we could get a piece of them and absolutely embarrass them. Florida has been miserable for most of this year, but they will be playing for a coach that was the guy who recruited them and built relationships with them. They may win it for Coach Muschamp.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Jimbo will hold a press conference and praise Winston's "calm under fire" while dealing with the ref and thank him for not being rude to said ref as well.:rolleyes:

How can anyone actually like this idiot?

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Won't happen in a million years. We can wish though, I guess. I wish we could get a piece of them and absolutely embarrass them. Florida has been miserable for most of this year, but they will be playing for a coach that was the guy who recruited them and built relationships with them. They may win it for Coach Muschamp.
I know I'll be yelling "Go Gators!" next weekend. Send Muschamp out a winner.
(And end our long national nightmare with Monsieur Winston).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.