Winston pushing referee before the snap

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I can't find the rule, but there can't be intentional contact with an official
And it's got to be intentional when the Ref is shoved by Jameis to get the Ref out of the way.

It makes me sick to see coach fisher defend Winston's actions. I have no respect for fisher! I can't even capitalize his
name!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I will be a Gator fan next week as they try to give the ACC the death penalty for 2014, by way of a loss that would eliminate this group of thugs.
I will also be pulling for the Gators next week! I hope the gators clobber them so they can't come back in the 2nd half.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
He was just gently nudging the ref and schooling him on how to do his job.

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, involved should be embarrassed. The player, the coach, the officials, the conference, the fans. No one will be. Not enough to do anything past suspending him for a quarter or maybe a half, if that. No matter. He never really plays in the first half anyway.

Let me put it this way: Winston has stolen Jimbo's manhood, FSU's manhood, and the ACC's manhood. They will not stand up to him. They are cowards.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
If the AD or fisher had a spine they wouldn't wait on the ACC office for a punishment.
They probably will suspend him. They'll pass the decision on January 13th and it will be effective for the FSU baseball exhibition games. (Imaginary blue font)

This university has turned into the biggest joke in any sport I can remember

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
I'd like to say this is unbelievable, but at this point, I think he could have knocked the official out cold and gotten away with it. More of the we can't beat them straight up, so let's snap it before they are ready stuff. My dislike for that whole program is skrong.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.