Winston pushing referee before the snap

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Get. This. Piece. Of. Crap. Out. Of. College. Football.

I can't wait until he's the NFL's problem.
As an athlete, Winston is very gifted and is a NFL caliber player but I hope every NFL team passes on him. There is too much baggage with him. I know it's not likely because the NFL has no soul but one can dream.

-----

FSU is pretty much a harmless team on the field. I don't see a Top 10 team they can beat and most certainly they are going to lose big in the playoffs, if the Gators don't eliminate them.

It will be interested to see if the Committee will have the guts to move MSU ahead of FSU if for nothing else to see the continuing angst about FSU fans who think the Seminoles are getting screwed by the committee.

Fisher's statement about Winston shoving of the official being an accident is well.....infuriating. Right now FSU is walking on very thin ice and eventually the ice will break.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Wow, pretty crazy. I'll be honest. I don't think it's not fair to put Cam Newton in the same group as Winston. He's truly in a category by himself. Winston is completely out of control.

They are not a good team. Last year, their SOS stunk but they were dominant. This year, I'm pretty sure Vandy would hang with them for a half.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
And with every passing moment, Jimbo Fisher further channels his inner George Costanza...
"Was that wrong? Should he not have done that? 'Cause I gotta plead ignorance on this. I mean, if you had told me that this kind of thing was looked down upon..."

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
The sickest thing is seeing FSU fans defend him. They have completely lowered their standards for this thug and for championships. I would have no problem calling out one of our players if this happened with our guys.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Fisher had the gall to say that the contact was "unintentional." I think Winston should be sat for the next game by the ACC or by FSU. The school is failing him by their blatant disregard for the rule of law.

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus
I wish the official had fallen backwards and on the ground to make the incident look even worse! The ACC needs to suspend Winston for at least one entire game, maybe more.
It probably will, but like the delay in the FSU student conduct hearing until after the playoff games, the suspension will be for the first game of the 2015 season. Of course Winston will already be in an NFL rookie mini-camp.

Jimbo Fisher is the one who needs admonishing for continuing to defend Winston.

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
I think the ref was so relieved that he stopped at just pushing him that he forgot to call the penalty.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
The sickest thing is seeing FSU fans defend him. They have completely lowered their standards for this thug and for championships. I would have no problem calling out one of our players if this happened with our guys.
Fisher had the gall to say that the contact was "unintentional." I think Winston should be sat for the next game by the ACC or by FSU. The school is failing him by their blatant disregard for the rule of law.
It probably will, but like the delay in the FSU student conduct hearing until after the playoff games, the suspension will be for the first game of the 2015 season. Of course Winston will already be in an NFL rookie mini-camp.

Jimbo Fisher is the one who needs admonishing for continuing to defend Winston.
Bing
Bang
Boom

Great posts and spot on.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
It's really sad and interesting to watch Penn State 2.0 play out in front of everyone like this. You wonder how something like that could happen, what it takes, how people have to behave... well, here it is. No, this isn't as bad, even if you total what Winston did, but it does involve alleged rape and it does involve cover ups. Mostly, it involves a lot of denial, a lot of looking the other way, a lot of forgiving things that shouldn't be forgiven. That's how you get from normal, sane behavior to this.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
It really makes me wonder what did Ukeme Eligwe do to get kick out of a "fine institute of higher learning" like Florida State?

But I do hear Florida State is the Carnegie Hall of Thuganomics.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Unless something drastic changes soon, FSU will be off-limits for my children in the college selection process. I don't like the dangerous education they would get there.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
I have never seen anything like CrabLegs pushing the ref. His sense of entitlement knows no bounds. Disgusting.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
It's really sad and interesting to watch Penn State 2.0 play out in front of everyone like this. You wonder how something like that could happen, what it takes, how people have to behave... well, here it is. No, this isn't as bad, even if you total what Winston did, but it does involve alleged rape and it does involve cover ups. Mostly, it involves a lot of denial, a lot of looking the other way, a lot of forgiving things that shouldn't be forgiven. That's how you get from normal, sane behavior to this.
Well said.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I grew up in Florida - they haven't lowered their standards, they've always been this low.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.