Game Thread: Florida State vs Boston College (ABC)

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I noticed the ABC cameras didn't show Rapeist a single time after the game. Does FSU have handlers that whisk him off the field before he has a chance to run his yapper?

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
same story different week. FSU plays like crap against an inferior opponent, doesn't deserve to win, and still does. I swear they made a deal with the devil.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
I noticed the ABC cameras didn't show Rapeist a single time after the game. Does FSU have handlers that whisk him off the field before he has a chance to run his yapper?
Well, there is a delay. Jameis is probably using four letter words, making obscene gestures, and possibly committing crimes.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
I hate that they keep winning against these relatively terrible teams, but it keeps the dream alive of showing them what a real defense looks like in the playoffs.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Herbstreit's excuse about why FSU is "playing ugly" being that they are bored is no longer legitimate, if it was ever. FSU is simply a 4 loss ACC team masquerading as an undefeated team. They are going to bounced from the playoffs and it won't be pretty for them.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Possibly they will be bounced to no 5 with the OSU moving in below Mississippi state.
Mitippi Tate is blowing away Vandy before the half. I am thinking another FSU unimpressive squeaker will not do much to endear them to the committee. I hope they keep dropping like that spear at midfield.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I just don't see the playoff committee leaving FSU out. Defending champs with a 29 game winning streak is pretty good, no matter how many close calls they've had.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.