Game Thread: UT vs Mizzou

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Re: UT vs Mizzu

Are we all in somewhat agreement that if we get it done next week that we want Mizzou instead of UGA? I think it's best because we would probably be able to prepare for the same type of offense 4 games in a row. Today, Barn, Mizzou, Oregon.
I see Georgia as being more athletic and dangerous than Mizzou.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

I don't care - if we show up we hand both of them.
I feel the same way but I mean more from a Defensive standpoint that facing 4 straight teams with the same offense would really allow our guys to get in a groove playing that HUNH attack. We could get our personnel sorted and our sub packages.

UGA would interrupt that flow buy having to switch to defending a power pro style attack followed by Oregon.

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana

Are we all in somewhat agreement that if we get it done next week that we want Mizzou instead of UGA? I think it's best because we would probably be able to prepare for the same type of offense 4 games in a row. Today, Barn, Mizzou, Oregon.
I'm on record in at least two or three threads (including this one) predicting Arkansas over Mizzou and thus Bama vs. UGA in Atlanta. As long as we win next week, though, I don't really care.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

Butch going all Les Miles in this one. UT is a different animal ever since they switched to Dobbs. UT might be a real threat to win the East next year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.