Good, Bad and Ugly West Cackalacky

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
They got caught for just that twice. They probably did it more times. Have you ever seen CNS taking shots downfield up that big late? CNS was trying to run it up because of their dirty tactics imho.
I think it had more to do with helping Coker get ready than retaliation but that's JMHO. We did get to see what the future holds with these young receivers & it looks really good to me. I know we had more than a few drops but CNS & Kiffin were coaching them up.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Great - Blake has the BEST season stats of a first year Bama QB starter EVER and it's in only 11 games.

Blake: 2,676 yrds 20 TD's 4 Ints in 11 with more games to go PLUS he has 5 Rushing TD's
AJ: 2,634 yrds 16 TD's 5 Ints in 13 games
Gmac: 2,508 yrds 17 TD's 4 Ints in 14 games

Good - The Future with C.Sims and Ar. Stewart at WR and Tyren Jones at RB. Coker looked improved as well.

Bad - The DB's STILL not looking for the ball.

Ugly - W.Car's DIRTY DIRTY play which started a sickening amount of injuries to pile up.....hopefully none seem to be season enders
Heartily agree with all of these...

Man, what is it w the DB's...

bamamoss2

All-SEC
Sep 10, 2000
Cullman, Alabama
The hit on Cooper was legal, even though it looked ugly. The chop blocks were much more than were called to the point you have to think they were being coached or encouraged. I know their coach was very complimentary of Bama but one has to wonder why players are allowed to play like that if not encouraged to do so.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I think the penalty should be cumulative yardage. As in, the second time they were called it should've been a thirty yard penalty. Continue playing dirty at your own risk. Maybe it should be cumulative yardage and ejection for second offense.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
The Good -- Second quarter on after Coach Saban did some behavior modification on the players so they play Alabama football.

The Bad: Cheap shots by WCU and the number of injuries.

The Ugly: First quarter lack of effort by the Tide.

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama
Good: Tyren Jones and other non-starters making most of opportunities

Bad: Officiating, team focus (1st quarter)

Ugly: Chop blocking by WCU

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I agree with most everyone here on all phases of Good, Bad and Ugly. We've invited WCU to play here several times and this is the first time I've noticed such dirty, dirty play on their behalf. There's nothing we can do about this game now, but I think the AD should be asked to NEVER, EVER invite them again. Let them get their $480,000 from some other school. The last thing in the world we need is to be paying some other school to come here and intentionally injure our players.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.