UK Pedophile victim saw Tory MP kill 12 yr old during a depraved sex orgy

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I would advise caution before treating this as a proven matter. This is all based on allegations of one individual in his 40s about events he alleged occurred over a quarter of a century before, with one of the purported perps conveniently dead, and which he's never mentioned before. Sorry to spoil the fun, but I'd wait until the last shoe drops...

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I would advise caution before treating this as a proven matter. This is all based on allegations of one individual in his 40s about events he alleged occurred over a quarter of a century before, with one of the purported perps conveniently dead, and which he's never mentioned before. Sorry to spoil the fun, but I'd wait until the last shoe drops...
Agreed, but this has been "rumored" for decades among the elite. Call it conspiracy theory or whatever. It was also rumored that Stanley Kubrick was killed because of his exposing what goes on at these elitist gatherings via "Eyes Wide Shut." Of course it's just rumor.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Agreed, but this has been "rumored" for decades among the elite. Call it conspiracy theory or whatever. It was also rumored that Stanley Kubrick was killed because of his exposing what goes on at these elitist gatherings via "Eyes Wide Shut." Of course it's just rumor.
One problem in this is that the elite consider themselves above the law. And I don't think you'll find a one of them who is willing to rat on their fellow elites for fear of being ostracized by both their own community and social circle.
Kind of a "keep it down home, cuz" mentality.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.