Barn week two days early

twofbyc

Suspended
Oct 14, 2009
I hate 'em. This will be for Bama's 9th division championship, more than anyone else (by far). It will also be a chance for payback from last year, and the final step to the SECCG.
I hope nobody starts a "say something nice about the barn" thread; I am praying for a curb-stomping a la 2012.
I know it's soon, but CNS said that they were starting to think about the barn now, so.....
RTR

PDL

All-SEC
Oct 16, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I want to destroy them. I've wanted this game all year long. Even if we had nothing to play for, my only goal would be to beat the barn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Next Saturday I want Auburn to wish they could play Georgia again. I want a Bama TD return on the opening kickoff and then on the next 10 punts. I want them to drop the ball at the mere sight of Reuben Foster. I want Cooper catapulted to the obvious Heisman frontrunner in one day. I want Gus to slow the pace just to keep the score under 100. Other than that, I just want to see a good game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.