Phoenix City cop pepper sprays Prattville student during football game

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
This is getting plenty of publicity in Prattville and Montgomery. The fact PHS parents got the principal to help the kid tells me they all felt he was innocent of whatever the officer claimed.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
This is getting plenty of publicity in Prattville and Montgomery. The fact PHS parents got the principal to help the kid tells me they all felt he was innocent of whatever the officer claimed.
Another d-bag cop strikes again it sounds like and looks like from the video.

JF3

Scout Team
Jul 16, 2004
Phenix City, AL
Nothing will happen. The student was given an order to move away from the rail and he did not move. Some, not all kids these days, have no respect for authority. All the student had to do was obey the officer and move away from the rail, but he chose not to. The officer used appropriate force without escalating the situation. By the way, I was raised and still live in Phenix City. Eddie Lowe is doing an awesome job as mayor. Roll Tide!

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
There was a time not too long ago when Phenix City cops murdered government officials because they threatened to clean up gambling, drugs and prostitution associated with organized crime and racketeering. Baby steps.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Nothing will happen. The student was given an order to move away from the rail and he did not move. Some, not all kids these days, have no respect for authority. All the student had to do was obey the officer and move away from the rail, but he chose not to. The officer used appropriate force without escalating the situation. By the way, I was raised and still live in Phenix City. Eddie Lowe is doing an awesome job as mayor. Roll Tide!
The kid wasn't the closest one to the railing, so that doesn't make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.