Pick the score: Auburn vs. Alabama (Iron Bowl)

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
38-16 Bama if we play mediocre like we have a few times this year. Could get uglier if Blake Sims is on target like he was against Florida and A&M. And when you consider what Samford's defense did to the Barn offense Saturday night, you can't be a happy Barn fan thinking about having to face our defense.

Having said all that, if our team is ticked off, motivated, and focused after watching the "Kick 6" 1000 times, we may beat them 63-0.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
I posted something similar in another thread, but this is Saban's 8th season with Alabama and he has only lost to the same team in back-to-back seasons on one occasion (LSU 2010-2011). And that 2011 game was a horrible example of missed opportunities where we handed the game away (then owned them weeks later in the BCSCG). My point is that CNS does his homework and will likely know their playbook better than the Auburn players by Saturday. He has probably been doing this anyway since the MSU game. It is one of the reasons he is the best coach in college football. I predict a big win.

Alabama 46
Auburn 20

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Yesterday, I was discussing this year's edition of the Bama-auburn game with a barner friend. I can actually discuss it with auburn fan friends ONLY in years like this where auburn isn't coming into the game undefeated, or with only 1 loss, ie, 2010 & 2013. We actually both agreed (GASP!) that this game has a definite trend to it. The better team usually wins. Last season was considered an "upset" only because of how heavily favored we were in the betting line. Otherwise, it was a one loss team beating an undefeated team. Not really an upset in the truest sense of the word. In the time I have been a Bama fan, there have really only been 4 TRUE upsets in this game. And by upset, I mean the clear underdog winning. Those were 1984, 1990, 2001, and 2002. The remainder of those have gone to the better team. So basically, out of the last 33 iron bowls, a whopping 4 have been real, honest upsets. The other 29 have gone to the better team. It's safe to say that it does not happen often. Plus, when was the last time that auburn ruined our season two years in a row? I can't ever recall that happening. Given the trend of the better team winning (most of the time) over the last three decades, the fact that this is a revenge game for Saban, it's in Tuscaloosa, I think we take this one, even if Duke Johnson makes a triumphant return.

Bama 28
auburn 13

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
If we can jump out early, I'm thinking it will be a similar score to the UGA game.

B

BamaJ

I think, if Bama wants to and executes, they score as much as they want. If we put together a game like we did against TAMU, this will be a blowout mid-way through the second quarter. Will we? I don't know. We haven't really done so since, for 60 minutes. But, their defense is really bad. I'll go with......

Bama 38
Aubie 13

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.