Pick the score: Auburn vs. Alabama (Iron Bowl)

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Our defense is allowing 14.5 points per game but since its auburn i give them one more score
38-21

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
If we get up on them a couple of scores early, I think they will quit and it will get ugly possible even like the A&M
game. If we allow them to hang around we still win but it will be closer like a 31-20 score.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
I would not be surprised to see us beat them badly. Their defense is not good and we should be able to control the ball and the clock. Also, their offense has not looked all that formidable the last few weeks and our defense has improved every game. So it matches up well in our favor.

However, I think it will go much like the MSU game. I think we'll jump out to a commanding lead, then let up a little and let them come back and make it close. Final score: 27-20, Bama.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
If we get up on them a couple of scores early, I think they will quit and it will get ugly
This. They already gave up against UGA - they just quit. If Bama can come out and play fast and loose, it'll be over before half time.

Let them hang around, however, and anything can happen. They're still a dangerous team.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i say we shut them out this year, and that we run up the score quite a bit. our team has a lot of good chemistry this year and i think they want to prove a point.

49-0

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
A lot to a little...in favor of the good guys...and after I'm done celebrating by doing annual post-Iron Bowl Christmas tree erecting, I'm gonna go and turn up

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Haha, I love that gif...Mack.

This is a night game, it will be crazy. After a lot of drinking, I expect most fans will be dancing like this..while singing Rammer Jammer.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.