Pick the score: Auburn vs. Alabama (Iron Bowl)

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I know it hasn't been 24 hours, but it's Iron Bowl week. I had been thinking of this game this entire week. I'm ready for a beat down. My heart says that we will win big because of what I have seen Auburn play like the last few weeks. My head is trying to get my heart to come back to earth haha. This may be a close one if we let them hang around. If we get up big, we can't get complacent. Keep the pressure on them.

We all know they would love to end our dreams this year. I'm glad this game is at home as well. We are a different team at BDS. Looking forward to a great weekend of football. Great way to end a long, Thanksgiving weekend.

They seem to always play above their heads against us save for a couple years. If they play like they did against Georgia, we win big. We are a better team than them, but you never know how these play out.

Bama wins 34-17

Last edited:

GulfCoastTider

Hall of Fame
28-21

Escatider is on to something. What's not right is Ellis Johnson's famed reverse Midas touch. Everywhere he's gone, things go to crap sooner or later.

But this game has a history of being a thriller when both teams are at least pretty good. While the boogs have some problems, they're still a pretty good team, and Malzie is a pretty decent head coach even if he'll probably be in the market for a new DC soon.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
BDS will be rocking at night!

I expect that Auburn does a bunch of deep passes this game. They will probably score on their first possession. Then our defense will get settled in and impose their will.

After a close first half..we win 42-24 and clinch the west.

BamaBrass

Suspended
Feb 14, 2004
Ringgold, GA
Too early for me to predict a score right now but I believe it will be a blowout. We will make them quit after the first or second possession of the second half.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
28-21 Boogs.....JUST KIDDING....I see a repeat of 2011 lots of parallels in that game and this one. 42-14 Bama.

jcabama

1st Team
Jul 19, 2004
Bonaire GA
I like our Matchup on the D line even better than UGAs against them (and they snuffed out the inside stuff throughout) so I don't think the can run consistently. No run--not many points. Bama 34
War Tiggers 16

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
I'm kind of with the consensus on this one. Close, but a decisive win for us:

Bama 30
Barn 20

Griffith gets last year's monkey off his back, turning in a solid game with 12 total points (3 FG and 3 XP).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.