Game with barn on ESPN and SECN

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Speaking of Herby, Chris Fowler is the worse play by play guy in the business. . The worse. He starts talking about, and gets excited by , off field stories when actual game changing things are happening on the field. Love him on GAMEDAY, hate him on play by play.

Since GAMEDAY will be in TTown, they may be the other announcers. They are the ABC/ESPN lead announcers.
Herby will be getting IV fluids filled with a NO DOZE/Red Bull cocktail will laboriously calling the Ohio St. Vs. Michigan game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Herby will be getting IV fluids filled with a NO DOZE/Red Bull cocktail will laboriously calling the Ohio St. Vs. Michigan game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That game is at Noon ET on ABC. He and Fowler will probably do the Oregon at Oregon State game.

Last edited:

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

bamahippie

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2000
Cullman, AL
http://espn.go.com/espn3/event/_/id/2217525/finebaum-film-room-iron-bowl-live

Has link to Finebaum Film Room- Iron Bowl Live

http://www.secsports.com/tv-schedule/20141129

Game broadcast is 7:45 Eastern. SEC Network has

Does this mean Finebaum will be commenting on the game live broadcast or what? With or without other hosts or guests? Or am I digging too much?
He said this morning that they will be doing a "Film Room" for the UA/AU game, similar to what they did during the BCS broadcast. Breaking down the game in real-time. I think I'll DVR it.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Wait. I'm confused. So, this will be one game, on two different channels (both channels within the same family of networks), and two different pairs of commentators?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.