OK, that's it. Official "Boo Radley" appreciation thread...

GCtidefan

1st Team
Sep 23, 2010
Adger, AL
My wife has to remind me from time to time that there are angels here on Earth.
She's always right and I've been reminded again. Fist bump Boo. Good on ya!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Place a picture of him in the Bryant Museum and add him to the Bama Hall of Fame.

Boo, I desperately need 2 tickets to Bama vs the Barn.

Just kidding.

It's people like you that help make this world a better place to live. Thank you for your generosity.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
I greatly appreciate him giving us tickets so my little buddy with MD could attend his first Bama game!

I didn't get the chance to meet him in person, but we spoke on the phone several times. As it turned out, he knew the part owner of Shoals Orthotic and Prosthetics, which is part of the company I work for in Huntsville. I work over there on Thursdays and we were originally going to meet up there. There was an issue with the other pair of tickets he was sourcing and he didn't get them until late. He sent his wife to bring them to me so I could get them before we closed. She was very nice, and I enjoyed speaking with her. She accidentally got one WC ticket and one Iron Bowl ticket! I offered to follow her to exchange it with the correct one, but she kept apologizing and insisted to get it and bring it back. If you've ever driven through Florence at 4:45-5:15 with all those red lights and traffic, you can appreciate what a nice gesture even doing that was!!! Real quality people!!!!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I am sure Boo's face turned the color of our jerseys when he saw this thread as I doubt he did it for the praise.

It was a very nice thing to do and God bless you for doing it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.