Visitors for the Iron Bowl

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Keeping Harrison and SBB are huge. We need safety depth with the likely departure of Collins to go along with Nick and Jarrick.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Keeping Harrison and SBB are huge. We need safety depth with the likely departure of Collins to go along with Nick and Jarrick.
I agree. We also have Deionte Thompson committed who is more highly ranked than the two above. As JPS states depth will be an issue and the only experience at safety will be Geno Smith and Jabriel Washington with them being the only ones with any meaningful playing time. We do have freshmen Hootie Jones who got some reps and Ronnie Clark who will redshirt and got hurt earlier this season.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
What is interesting is one Ole miss commit missed the egg bowl to be at the IB.
Found that pretty interesting myself, but I don't know if a great deal should be read into it one way or the other. The Egg Bowl was ultimately fairly meaningless outside of in-state bragging rights -- definitely not the game people like thought it would be a month ago -- and admittedly the Iron Bowl has become such a spectacle that it was bound to attract a lot of people just to take it all in, interested or not.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Welcome back...have been missing your updates. How was your tour of the Middle East?
Thanks bro it was life changing. Some close calls. Got to get my shoulder fixed to be able to go for my next goal. I will try to gather information before i go out of town this weekend for the Game ,as well as next week going to miami to see family.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.