Rape by fraud? NJ trying to make it illegal to lie to get some action

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
In Houston, one of the country stations does a second date update. So if you're calling/texting the person you went out with and they aren't calling you back, the radio station will call them to see why you haven't called back.

Well, this one dude was lying to women saying he had this one night pass at an exclusive hotel and it had to be used that night. Well the date found a whole stack of these one night passes in his backseat when she was getting her jacket and obviously didn't go to the hotel with him or call him back. The radio station had him on the phone as well while talking to the lady and found out he worked at the hotel and he had been running that scam on a bunch of women and that the hotel didn't know he was doing it.

Total sleaze bag but it's not illegal. I'm sure the hotel will probably terminate him once they find out as well.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
In Houston, one of the country stations does a second date update. So if you're calling/texting the person you went out with and they aren't calling you back, the radio station will call them to see why you haven't called back.

Well, this one dude was lying to women saying he had this one night pass at an exclusive hotel and it had to be used that night. Well the date found a whole stack of these one night passes in his backseat when she was getting her jacket and obviously didn't go to the hotel with him or call him back. The radio station had him on the phone as well while talking to the lady and found out he worked at the hotel and he had been running that scam on a bunch of women and that the hotel didn't know he was doing it.

Total sleaze bag but it's not illegal. I'm sure the hotel will probably terminate him once they find out as well.
"Hey, lady! I need to tap it before this coupon expires."

What dummy falls for that?

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
I think it's a good idea that should pass as soon as they make it a crime to lie to be elected to public office.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Gee, and all these years I've been told it was the Republicans who wanted to know what was going on in my bedroom.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
There are a bunch of youtube videos showing men attempting to pick up women by appearing to be loaded. One guy, leaning up against a Bugatti asks passing women how it's going, ask them to join him for lunch. When he walks around the Bugatti to get into the Ford Taurus, the young "ladies" change their minds.
In another, a young man introduces himself to an attractive young lady, who attempts to shrug him off "I'm not interested, I have a boyfriend."
Then, a passing "bum" asks the guy for money, and the guy whips out a wad of $100 bills and gives the bum $1,000. The young lady suddenly changes her mind, and asks the apparently very wealthy young man for his telephone number.
When the apparently wealthy young man tells the young lady of the prank, she utters an epithet that renders the video unworthy of a link on Tidefans, but it is funny.

I guess both of these might get the young men charged with "rape by fraud" if these advances were to go anywhere.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
So let's see where this one goes:

1) If a woman says she's a virgin but isn't......

2) If a man says he was Johnny Wadd's stand-in but wasn't.....

3) If a man says he'll marry you if you get pregnant

4) If she says she DOESN'T have herpes

I mean, you realize where this could go? And btw - does anybody wanna bet this Congresscritter himself has lied to get a little? I mean, hasn't everybody done that?

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
In my twenties a buddy and me would go clubbing. I was honest and told the girls I was working as a maintenance man. Girls wouldn't hang around long. My buddy would lie and tell the girls he was a doctor. They crawled all over him. Oh well.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
In my twenties a buddy and me would go clubbing. I was honest and told the girls I was working as a maintenance man. Girls wouldn't hang around long. My buddy would lie and tell the girls he was a doctor. They crawled all over him. Oh well.
Clubbing in Maysville...makes the imagination run wild. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.