Former vol, current KC Chief, Eric Berry to seek treatment for lymphoma

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Cancer doesn't particularly care how young or how otherwise healthy you are. Prayers for him and his doctors. I hope he makes a full recovery.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
my father had lymphoma at 82. he under went surgery, first ever in his life. they removed 80% from his stomach. he had chemo treatment for 2 years. he finally had complete remission last year. he is going to be 87 next February.

good luck Eric!!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
my father had lymphoma at 82. he under went surgery, first ever in his life. they removed 80% from his stomach. he had chemo treatment for 2 years. he finally had complete remission last year. he is going to be 87 next February.

good luck Eric!!
Wow. Great story, glad he's doing well.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR

good luck Eric!!
Wow! Going through that at 82... your Dad must be extremely tough and have much to live for. God bless him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.