JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
SEC Previews and Predictions: Week 14
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
November 24th, 2014 10:50 PM

. By Jess Nicholas, TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief Nov. 24, 2014 Last week’s record: 7-1 (87.5%) Season record: 78-24 (76.5%) The Predictions Dept. had a nice Week 13, setting up the final week of the regular season and our last chance to significantly improve our mediocre season mark. The top games this week are no doubt the […]

Read More Here

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I don't think there's a school out there who are not pulling for the Gators this weekend - except for Crab-U of course.

I truly hope we win this one for Will.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I think your lizards win, Bazz; in a Zooker-like game that finally brings the criminoles down. It's not a wish, inasmuch as a feeling. Same for GT; I think they can, indeed, throw but don't because they don't need to (both losses were close). Been a while since Tech won (6 years and once in the last 14 years), they are due.
Also, Ol Spit trips the dogs; nobody thinks it can happen, but I have watched this game over the years and I have watched over-matched OM teams win. It's at the grove where they should be unbeaten this year.
Bama is the only favored team that wins out of all of these rivalry games; the upset wheel ain't through turning.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I think your lizards win, Bazz; in a Zooker-like game that finally brings the criminoles down. It's not a wish, inasmuch as a feeling. Same for GT; I think they can, indeed, throw but don't because they don't need to (both losses were close). Been a while since Tech won (6 years and once in the last 14 years), they are due.
Also, Ol Spit trips the dogs; nobody thinks it can happen, but I have watched this game over the years and I have watched over-matched OM teams win. It's at the grove where they should be unbeaten this year.
Bama is the only favored team that wins out of all of these rivalry games; the upset wheel ain't through turning.
Well, as a very large man sang, two out of three ain't bad.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
At least it wasn't my Gators who tripped up the predictions dept this week! Good call, Jess. It was the smart call to make, although I still thought we could pull out a victory.

Old Chinese proverb....."FG's will not get you the win sometimes!"

:cool:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.