Game Thread: ****Bama vs. Arizona State****

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Interesting lineup threw the last 14 minutes of the game. Hale came in and got a 4th foul real quick and didn't play much. Main group during the time I got to watch was Randolph, Cooper, Tarrant, Kessens, Obasohan, and Norris; I think those 6 were pretty much it during that time frame.

BamaMTA06

All-SEC
Sep 9, 2007
Great win by the team. A quality out of conference win and a win away from Coleman. Hopefully we continue to grow and gain confidence. If we can get some decent production from the post we can be a good team.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I think this game is a way to build confidence away from home... Like I said before, we could be real good team if we can improve... We'll know more by mid december whether this team is legitimate or not.

pchil86

3rd Team
Feb 16, 2014
Great comeback win.....defense has to be better though....Riley Norris has been the most impressive of the freshman....Ricky Tarrant has gotten better....next game at Xavier will be another tough one

pchil86

3rd Team
Feb 16, 2014
Jimmie has got to be more of a threat offensively.....inside game will open up our 3 point shooters

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Team needs to work on communication and playing defense against screens. Too many times two players would get bunched up on defense and the ASU player would have a free lane to the basket or open shot. I think this will get worked out and the defense will get better. Still don't have a lot of beef inside but seem to have more skill and depth at almost every position this year.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
A nice win that will be good for our cause down the road. Happy for the guys to get that monkey off their backs.

pchil86

3rd Team
Feb 16, 2014
The way Levi is playing, he'll be sec player of the year by the end of the season....hasn't missed a free throw yet this season and is such an efficient scorer and leader for our team....I love his demeanor on the court

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.