Goodness Gracious This Season Has Flown By Really Quickly

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Is it just me or has this season absolutely flown by really quickly & I just realized this weekend is the end of our regular season against The Barn..It literally seems like the season began less than a month ago & now the regular season comes to an end this coming weekend with The Iron Bowl..Hopefully the ride doesn't end for us Bama Fans, with a meaningless bowl game, and we're one of the four fan-bases, that's going to enjoy the 1st ever NCAA play-off format & we get to enjoy a couple more games, during the new play-off format to crown the NCAA National Champions..

And we become the 1st National Champions based on the new play-off format..It would only be fitting for College Football greatest football Program..To be crowned the NCAA's 1st National Champions under the new play-off format..

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The older I get, the faster time flows by. Enjoy this moment - the one that you are in right now. It matters, because you will never get it back.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
It has flown by. No matter what happens at the end of the season, you have to sit back and really be impressed with Coach Saban and our players.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I remember in high school saying these four years will never be over with, and I get in the real world working, and it flies by. It is crazy. But yes, I agree. It has flown by. Proud of our players and coaches regardless of what happens the next couple weeks.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
The older I get, the faster time flows by. Enjoy this moment - the one that you are in right now. It matters, because you will never get it back.
This is the beginning of a new day. God has given me this day to use as I will. I can waste it or use it for good. What I do today is very important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever, leaving something in its place I have traded for it. I want it to be gain, not loss — good, not evil. Success, not failure in order that I shall not forget the price I paid for it.
Reminds me of the prayer Coach Bryant used to keep with him.

B

BroadwayJoe777

The older you get, the faster time flieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
A lot of it is because as soon as one game ends, we start talking about the next game (or earlier in certain cases). No complacency. If we are privileged to win the SECCG, the wait through Christmas to see the team play again will be agonizing.I wouldn't have it any other way, though.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I wonder if the year has gone by so fast because of the whole we don't know from week to week what the team will play like. Home and away games have been much different or not being able to wait for the playoff rankings every week. Whichever though this has been the fastest year I can remember.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Is it just me or has this season absolutely flown by really quickly & I just realized this weekend is the end of our regular season against The Barn..It literally seems like the season began less than a month ago & now the regular season comes to an end this coming weekend with The Iron Bowl..Hopefully the ride doesn't end for us Bama Fans, with a meaningless bowl game, and we're one of the four fan-bases, that's going to enjoy the 1st ever NCAA play-off format & we get to enjoy a couple more games, during the new play-off format to crown the NCAA National Champions..

And we become the 1st National Champions based on the new play-off format..It would only be fitting for College Football greatest football Program..To be crowned the NCAA's 1st National Champions under the new play-off format..
It flies by for me every year <sigh> but I always enjoy the heck out of it :) That might be why :)

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
It's not just this season that has flown by. It's the many years of watching the Alabama Crimson Tide on TV, in person, listening on the radio in early years when there wasn't much TV that have flown by. I can still hear in my head the announcers on radio, that 1957 UA vs au game. That was a nightmare that was soon corrected.

All I got to say is Goodness Gracious! Time sure passes quickly.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
It's not just this season that has flown by. It's the many years of watching the Alabama Crimson Tide on TV, in person, listening on the radio in early years when there wasn't much TV that have flown by. I can still hear in my head the announcers on radio, that 1957 UA vs au game. That was a nightmare that was soon corrected.

All I got to say is Goodness Gracious! Time sure passes quickly.
True. All things considered I got no complaints. Been blessed way beyond what what I deserve.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.